Your Carfty Girl Header

. .

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Easy Homemade Salsa





So, in the Fisher Family salsa is like water. My hubby has a short list of things he has to have in the kitchen at all times. Salsa is numero uno followed by tortilla chips, Kraft mac and cheese, Costco kosher hot dogs, Coke Zero, eggs and cheese (diet of a champion, hehehe). Any way this is the super easy, did I mention tasty salsa, that keeps my hubby happy. It can't be any easier then this folks you just throw all ingredients into a blender and blend, that's it.


Easy Homemade Salsa
2 cans stewed tomatoes
2 cans green chilies
1 medium onion
1 Jalapeno (no seeds)
2-4 limes juiced
1 tablespoon pickled jalapenos
1 tablespoon chopped garlic
salt & pepper to taste

Put all ingredients into a blender and blend. If you would like more heat leave some Jalapeno seeds. Also, you can add some cilantro, but my hubby doesn't like it.



Since, I have to make this every week, I can make this salsa in my sleep. I hope you like and get to give it a try.



Image Map

Linked up @ : HomestoriesAtoZ

8 comments:

  1. HOLY moly my dear my hubs would so love this! So saving it to make!

    Thanks for stopping by to say hi and following :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I hope he loves it just as much as mine does. you're welcome just love your cupcakes.

      Delete
  2. This looks delish. I normally make Pioneer Woman's recipe but this looks very close. Thanks so much for coming by my blog. I love having new visitors. I love your blog and am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kimberly, I love Pioneer Woman, but I haven't tried her salsa my family loves here meatloaf, but hey bacon makes everything taste better.

      Delete
  3. Looks amazing. I am always looking for new salsa recipes. Thanks

    Emily @ elizabethjoandesigns.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUMMMM! I love homemade salsa! Thank you for linking up at Hickory Trail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brannon and I just made this for the girls' Christmas shindig tonight. I thought it would be a way to keep you there in spirit. ; ) I can't wait to surprise the little guy with the green and red "party" tortilla chips I bought at Fry's!

    ReplyDelete