Your Carfty Girl Header

. .

Sunday, June 23, 2013

BFF Visit this week


I had such a fun week my BBF Melissa came into town from Arizona for a visit. It was so nice to catch up, hang out and see the sites together.

The first day we spent shopping, of course we had to drive in to town to visit Target. While, we were out we got some nail polish to try out this great nail art. We called it "Captain America" nails, of course after we painted them I realized we were going to the temple the next day and how great they will be in there.

Day two we went went to the Oquirrh Mountain temple and did a session together. It was both our first time at or in the Oquirrh Mountain temple. It was so windy I thought for sure I was going to give some one a show. hehehe.




While we were at the temple my kids did a craft in which they made super hero costumes out of t-shirts. I just laughed cause the first thing to come to mind was Redneck Super Hero.





Then of course on day three we had to got to Temple Square. It just never gets old, I love to visit the Salt Lake City temple. We also got to go to Jordan River Temple as well.


It was sad to see her go, but I had so much fun while it lasted. We have been in Utah a year and slowly we are growing to love it, but it is still so hard to be far away from family and friends.

4 comments:

  1. Hmm...this "BFF" of yours looks vaguely familiar. I wish I could have come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! I just wanted to say thanks for the follow back on Bloglovin' ;o) Hope you had a wonderful weekend and have a great night!

    - croppedstories@gmail.com
    http://www.croppedstories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got too much interesting stuff on your blog. I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work. ppc management

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hii,
    My name is Shivani arora. Your article is Very amazing.
    Thanks for sharing wonderful Information. In this article I learn a lot. And if you want to know about wedding or Indian matrimonial services visit:- Truelymarry
    It's one of the best Indian Matrimonial site and profiles are handled personally.
    Our site helps you in providing matchmaking service in India like:-
    Kanpur , Rajput , Brahmin

    ReplyDelete