Your Carfty Girl Header

. .

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Target Trip 3/20


Got to go into town yesterday and of course one of my stops was TARGET. Well, I was on a mission and not only did I complete my mission but I got Brownie points. My son has a birthday party on Saturday and I needed a boy present. My present supple is running low since the move. Well, today I replenished my supply. Target clearance was overflowing with gems I had to stay focused. I found these gems in the 70% clearance.  Not only did I get future presents but as spring break and summer approach, these will be great to entertain my daughter. (Money well spent!!!)

Customize Skateboard Regularly $19.99/ Sale $5.98
Store & Create Caddy Regularly $12.99/ Sale $3.88
Create Bangles Regularly $9.99/ Sale $2.98
Bling Blocks Jewelry Regularly $9.99/ Sale $2.98
Candy Wrapper Jewelry Regularly $9.99/ Sale $2.98
Chat Beads Jewelry Regularly $4.99/ Sale $1.48
Pearls & Charms Jewelry Regularly $5.24/ Sale $1.57
Gift Wrap Regularly Regularly $3.99/ Sale $1.18
Gift Wrap Regularly Regularly $4.14/ Sale $1.24
9 items =
Bottom Line Regularly  $81.31/ Sale $24.27

So check out you local Target, I hope you have success, Happy Shopping.

Image Map

3 comments:

  1. Hi Desiree, visiting from the Find & Follow blog hop to say hello! Looking forward to following your blog and getting to know you. Have a wonderful weekend! ~Cindy@littlemisscelebration.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog through the blog hop!! And so glad I did, I LOVE deals and couponing!!!
    Hope you will stop by mine as well, I have lots of giveaways lined up, including one going on right now!
    www.jaxandmarbles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for visiting, from the look of it your wedding is going to be amazing.

      Delete