Your Carfty Girl Header

. .

Monday, September 3, 2012

Fisher Photo Wall

After I got those great Family pictures I couldn't wait to get them on my wall. I had a Perfect spot and I already had frames from the old Arizona house screaming to be hung up on the wall.



So like with my other photo wall I started with paper templates. They are easy to move around on the wall to get your placement just how you like it.



Since I'm renting my Home right now I want to be easy on the walls so I used Command strips. I can't tell you how much I love these things and one of the biggest perks when using these is your pictures stay straight.


I love the big pictures of my family shining bright on my wall. We miss home all the time and it nice to see every ones beautiful smile. Crazy they are already out of date, we have two new additions to the Fisher Family. What can I say we multiply fast.

Thanks for stopping by let me know what you think.



Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment